Thursday, April 8, 2010

Suju's

Suju’s Fanfic;
Part 1;
“Who Took the Cookies?!”
Ting! Hankyung fetch the fresh bake cookies from the oven… they were so cute!! Shapes like little animal~
Hankyung: Mm… so cute n yummy… but why am I making them? It not even public holiday… Ne~ who care! Wait… the cookie jar is still in the living room…

When Hankyung go to the living room a figure enter the kitchen…
Hankyung: Hmm… I know that jar was in this room…
Siwon: I’m going to church now! [calling out from the front door]
Hankyung: Have a safe trip hyung~! A’ha! Found it! [when he enter the kitchen, the cookies on the tray was gone!] NOOOO!!!!

Everyone who heard Hankyung scream rush to see what happen!
Eunhyuk: Hyung! Wake up! What happen, were you attacked by someone?
Heechul: Yeah… we heard scream!
Leetuk: I brought 1st aid kit!
Heechul: Yo bro~ why don’t you bring an ambulance next time…
Leetuk: Should I?
Eunhyuk: Stop fooling around! Hyung… Wake up!
Hankyung: Ergh~ dizzy… MY COOKIES!!!!
Eunhyuk+Leetuk+Heechul: Eeee????
Hankyung: MY COOKIES… my freshly made cookies… All gone… sob…sob…
Eunhyuk+Leetuk+Heechul: Jeez~! What a waste of worries…
Hankyung: But those were the shape of little animal…
Eunhyuk+Leetuk+Heechul: What?! This person must pay! [*this guy juz luv animal cookies]

Everyone calm down… well actually, they turn to CSI mood… Heechul doing the questioning to the victim a.k.a Hankyung… while Eunhyuk n Leetuk investigate the crime scene..
Heechul: Mr.Hankyung, the report here said that ur cookies disappear as u went back from the living room.
Hankyung: Yes officer. I was looking for the cookie jar that was under the couch…
Heechul: N u didn’t come across anyone on ur way out of the kitchen?
Hankyung: Not that I noticed… But do heard a few sound on the kitchen while I was searching for the jar… but I thought it might be the stray cat that likes to drinks the milk that Siwon prepared for it every morning… [*Siwon is such a decent n perfect guy~]
Heechul: Did u notice anything strange when u entered the kitchen?
Hankyung: Now that u mentions it… before leaving the kitchen, the TV was on. I was watching a new Chinese cooking show… but when I was back. The TV was closed. As I reach for the remote next to the tray, I saw that the cookies were all gone… then I fainted. < With cute n innocent smile>
Leetuk: Sir, the remote wasn’t next to the tray. It was next to the TV.
Heechul: Stop lying to me Mr.Hankyung! Tell the truth!
Hankyung: NO! I’m telling u the truth.
Eunhyuk: He telling the truth boss… see here, next to the tray… the shape matches the remote. Plus, the remote is covered with few flour on it.
Heechul: Hmm… OIC… the remote was moved by the culprit.
Leetuk: But sir, what does this have to do with the cookies?
Heechul: Shut up! < Silence > I also don’t know.
Eunhyuk+Leetuk+Hankyung: Jeez~
Heechul: Anyway… how long did u search for the jar? < Back to normal >
Hankyung: Hmm… I think it was about 20min… from 9:30am to 9:50am
Leetuk: U actually timing when u looking for the jar?
Hankyung: I happen to see the time with the living room’s clock when entering there…
Heechul: I see… lets talk to all the suspect!
Eunhyuk+Leetuk+Hankyung: What suspect?!

At their 1st suspect’s room… guest who…
Heechul: Hey~(whisper tone*) we spotted the suspect. Geez.. juz look at him make me sick!

The poor suspect was actually Donghae who was joyfully feeding his pet gold fish…
Eunhyuk: In the count of three… 1…2…3!!!!

The 3 goof jump on Donghae! Luckily the gold fish survive from the viscous attack… Poor Donghae suffer from a backache…
Donghae: Damn it u guys!!! Get off me! WTH were u doing this 4?
Leetuk: (locking Donghae’s hand to his back) don’t play dumb! It is u who took the animal cookies that Hankyung made this morning right?!
Donghae: And what make u think that crap?! (annoyed)
Leetuk: ( suddenly puzzled) now that u mention it… Y? ( looking towards Eunhyuk)
Eunhyuk: ( lift his shoulder n look at Hankyung)
Hankyung: Don’t look at me… its Heechul!
[Everyone look at Heechul]
Heechul: ( freeze 4 a while… n with his lovely n innocent face) I was only joking~
Everyone: Stupid~! (start beating Heechul)

Lets move on to the next suspect… Donghae didn’t join them. He continue to feed his other 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 gold fish…

Now they are stalking their next suspect as he put on his headphone n turning on his ipod… ~after 1 hour~
Eunhyuk: How long are we going to keep this up~ I’m tired~
Heechul: Stop complaining! We juz need to see what in that Tupperware next to him… He will get hungry sooner or latter when reading those comics…
Leetuk: I’m hungry now~
Hankyung: And I got to start cooking for lunch before Siwon back from church…
Juz as Hankyung finished his sentences, Yeesung open the Tupperware… yup the second suspect is Yeesung… He took a cookie out of the Tupperware… in second, Heechul perform his secret move n Yeesung is unconscious under his foot!
Heechul: Muahahaha… caught red handed u cookies bandit!
Hankyung: Err… u sure u didn’t kill him? His soul is coming out u know?
~after Yeesung all tied up~
Yeesung: Would u guys please explain what up? ( after recover dizziness)
Heechul: Shut up! Don’t play dumb. We caught u ate cookies!
Yeesung: So~?
Eunhyuk: It proves u the 1 who stole the cookies animal that Hankyung made this morning.
Yeesung: WTF?! That such a$#@&^6&(&YT$%!!!!! I didn’t do it!!!
Heechul: Yeah~ what does u have to say about this?![everyone stare] what?
Eunhyuk: That a chocolate chip cookies… Not animal.
Heechul: ?????
Yeesung: [evil aura from Yeesung] Told u I didn’t do it…
Leetuk: Err… I think we should go now…

When they finally escape from Yeesung’s wrath, it’s the end of the line… There are absolutely no clue where those animal cookies are… out of the blue~
Leetuk: Wait! We still have 1 more suspect in our hand.
Heechul: [checking his pretty face for bruises during the struggle with Yeesung] Who?

< Shindong’s room>
Hankyung: What r u guys waiting for? Go on, ask him?
Eunhyuk: U nuts? Can’t u see he is stuffing himself with those large chicken pot pie from ****** restaurant?
Heechul: True. And u knows what happen when disturbing him when eating… He is 10 times worst than Yeesung… literally.
Shindong: [*burps] My~ that was extremely luxurious… hope today dance practice cancel…
Heechul: NOW!!! Freeze n put ur hands up!![using his policewoman costume]
Shindong: [panic] I’m innocent! I’m innocent!
Eunhyuk: Tell us where was u this morning n what is ur activity at 9:30am-9:50am?
Shindong: I juz woke up n going to the kitchenat 9:40am… [everyone look one another]
Eunhyuk: Did u took anything?
Shindong: N..no…sir… I was juz getting hot water for my instant noodle…
Leetuk: Did u met anyone?
Shindong: I did. I met Siwon before entering the kitchen. He was carrying 2 Tupperware n animal cookies in it.
Hankyung: *shock* No. it can’t be true… Siwon hyung would never do stuff like that… I won’t believe it! [ran out from Shindong’s room]
Leetuk: Poor Hankyung… Do u think he would be ok?
Eunhyuk: Dunno… Hankyung respect Siwon so much… N this happen… Better let them settle this on their on…

~to be continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment